Sat, Oct 07|
Greens Bayou Regatta
Time & Location
Oct 07, 9:00 AM
Brock Park, 8201 John Ralston Rd, Houston, TX 77044, USA
About the event
About This Event: https://secure.qgiv.com/for/2023regatta/event/2023greensbayouregatta/
Starting Line: Brock Adventure Park (8201 John Ralston Rd, Houston, TX 77044) Race Day Registration: 7:30 - 8:15 am Start Time: 9:00 am Finish Line and Awards Ceremony: Thomas Bell Foster Park (12895 Greens Bayou St, Houston, TX 77015)
Awards Ceremony: 12:30 pm
- Must be 18+ years old to register. Minimum age for entry is 12 years. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the boat. A waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian. Waivers must be signed by all participants. For waiver, please Click Here (This will open a new page. After signing, please return to continue registration!)
- Entry includes tee-shirt and lunch, while supplies last. Does not include canoe or kayak.
- For rules & race categories, please Click Here
- For team sponsorship, please Click Here
- For canoe and kayak rental vendor, please Click Here
- Your registration fee does not include boat rental.
PLEASE NOTE: On-line registration closes on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, at 11:59 pm CST. You will be able to register CREDIT CARD ONLY at the event on Saturday, October 7, 2023, but you will NOT be included in the official timekeeping of the race, nor be eligible for awards, and will start 5 minutes after the last start of the race.
**Severe Water/Weather and Event Cancellation: The Greens Bayou Regatta is rain or shine. If cancellation does take place due to severe water or weather conditions, entry fees will not be refunded and will support the mission of the Greens Bayou Coalition. ***
For packet pick-up on October 5 & 6, you must register by Wednesday, October 4, at 11:59 pm CST. All other packets will be available at registration. Packets include boat number, race instructions, backpacks, etc.